Foundational and Graduate Studies in Education503 Ginger HallMorehead, KY 40351Phone: 606-783-2261Fax: 606-783-5032E-mail: FGSE@moreheadstate.edu
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional body for the accreditation of degree granting higher education institutions in the Southern states.
NCATE is the profession’s mechanism to help establish high quality teacher preparation.
1. General admission to graduate study.
2. Documentation of the candidate’s skills and understanding related to their ability to improve student achievement, leadership, and advanced knowledge of curriculum, instruction, and assessment. This will include the applicant’s written statement, letters of recommendation, and artifacts from a professional portfolio. Letters of recommendation will be from educational leaders who are familiar with the applicant’s leadership ability.
3. A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
4. A valid teaching certificate.
5. Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA on all graduate work completed.
Primary Phone: 606.783.2261
E-mail: Dr. Mike Kessinger
HI: 92° LO: 70°
© Copyright 2014 Morehead State University -
150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1.800.585.6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.