Associate of Applied Business (AAB) - Area in Business Studies
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
All students, including transfer students from declared majors within the university and transfer students from other academic institutions are classified as pre-business majors until admitted into the business program. Pre-business majors will be admitted to the AAB program after: completion of the pre-business core course sequence and attainment of a overall cumulative GPA of at least 2.25 (on a 4.0 scale) for all courses completed at and transferred to MSU.
The Student Services Center in the College of Business and Public Affairs will assist you throughout the admission and transfer process.
Get started today by submitting a completed application to the Office of Enrollment Services.
Your application packet includes:
- Undergraduate Admission and Scholarship Application
- Official ACT or SAT Scores (If you have earned 24 or more college credit hours, ACT or SAT scores are not required.)
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate and scores.
- Official transcript from each college or university you have previously attended.
- $30 Nonrefundable application fee.