Address Change

Change of address forms must be completed by hand. This may be done in person at 201 Ginger Hall or you may mail your change of address form to:

Office of the Registrar
Ginger Hall 201
Morehead State University
Morehead, Kentucky 40351

International Students must complete their change of address through the Office of International Services.

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • MSU at Ashland
    1400 College Drive, Ashland, KY 41101
  • MSU at Mt. Sterling
    3400 Indian Mound Drive, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
  • MSU at Prestonsburg
    6 Bert Combs Drive, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
  • MSU at West Liberty
    155 University Drive, West Liberty, KY 41472
Major In You.