Skip to main content

Name Changes

Name change requests are processed by filing a written request or completing a name change form in 201 Ginger Hall. Please provide the following information and documentation when requesting a name change:
  • Present name
  • Previous name
  • Date of birth
  • Social security number
  • Student identification number
  • Proof of legal name change (e.g. marriage license, divorce decree, court order restoring maiden name or changing name, etc.)

Written requests should be sent to:

Office of the Registrar 
201 Ginger Hall
Morehead State University
Morehead, KY 40351

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • MSU at Ashland
    1400 College Drive, Ashland, KY 41101
  • MSU at Mt. Sterling
    3400 Indian Mound Drive, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
  • MSU at Prestonsburg
    6 Bert Combs Drive, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
Major In You.