The Graduate Assistantship Program provides a $10,000 per year ($5,000 per semester) stipend for the fall and spring semesters. The stipend is disbursed twice monthly, on the 15th and 30th. Over 90 assistantships are offered each year to graduate students.
- Must be admitted to a graduate degree program. Conditionally admitted students are eligible for a graduate assistantship (GA) for one semester only and must satisfy those conditions before the next semester in order to continue the GA position.
- Must be enrolled in and maintain 9 graduate hours per semester.
- Must be available to work an average of 20 hours per week.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 each semester.
- Teaching GAs must have 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline.