Skip to main content


Facilities Management can help you with a variety of issues you may encounter on campus. Below are some of our most frequently asked questions:
Where is Facilities Management located?
How do I submit a work request?  
Where can I find official building names?
How do I request a key?
Who do I contact for Business related information-funds, account numbers etc.?  
Who do I call if I have a problem such as ants or bees, or wish to report a trapped or injured animal?
How do I obtain a fleet vehicle for university-related travel?
The Office of Facilities Management is located at 180 Martindale Drive, in the Rice Maintenance Building, behind Weatherby Gym, on the main campus. Our mailing address is 180 Martindale Drive / Rice Building, or UPO Box 831, Morehead KY, 40351. Our main office phone number is (606) 783-2066. 

Facilities Management uses an online work request system called SchoolDude. Our Service Response Center will ensure that your work requests are routed to the appropriate technicians.

  • Requests for Academic and Athletic Buildings: We have a building supervisor program in which every academic building has been assigned a building supervisor. The building supervisor is the person who is responsible for tracking and submitting work requests for their building. If you would like to submit a work request, please contact your building supervisor. If you do not know who your building supervisor is, you can find them at the following link:   SchoolDude  
  • Requests for Residential Halls: Students and University employee’s can initiate a work request for residential halls directly from our SchoolDude online work request system. Students can simply log into the system by using their MSU user ID and log in. University employees can log into the system by using their Active Directory Account.
  • Emergency Requests: If your request is an emergency, or a problem that needs immediate response (i.e., breaker tripped, broken water pipe, too hot/too cold, etc.), please call the Service Response Center at (606) 783-2147 or 2066.

View the Campus Map

The University has a key control program administered through the MSU Police Department. Key request form 

The Administrative Support Services unit manages all business-related information for Facilities Management.  

The Pest Control team can be dispatched through a call to the Service Response Center at 606-783-2147. 

The Service Response Center at (606)-783-2066, can assist you in obtaining a vehicle for university travel. 
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • MSU at Ashland
    1400 College Drive, Ashland, KY 41101
  • MSU at Mt. Sterling
    3400 Indian Mound Drive, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
  • MSU at Prestonsburg
    6 Bert Combs Drive, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
  • MSU at West Liberty
    155 University Drive, West Liberty, KY 41472
Major In You.