New Faculty Forms and Training
- Complete FERPA training
- Complete and submit the FERPA form to MSU's Office of Information Technology
- Activate your MyMoreheadState account
- Familiarize yourself with the MyMoreheadState portal where you will find your course roster and submit grades
Early College Mentor Information
The Early College faculty mentor is a MSU faculty member assigned to collaborate and communicate with Early College faculty teaching at our partner high schools. The mentoring position is designed to improve communication between the high schools and the academic departments, to ensure academic rigor, course quality, and to represent and promote the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit the high school classroom at least once per semester
- Participate in the summer training workshop for MSU mentors and MSU Early College faculty
- Provide an orientation to the curriculum, teaching materials and general education assessment requirements (if applicable) for each course taught by Early College faculty
- Serve as a departmental liaison that addresses common academic processes
- Provide feedback that will assist in assessing and improving the Early College mentoring program
- Adhere to government guidelines and policies
- Perform other job related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Mentor and Faculty Forms