I've been accepted to MSU, What should I do next?
Congratulations on being accepted to Morehead State University. Follow the checklist below to ensure you are prepared for your first semester.
You should receive your official acceptance letter with your MSU ID number in the mail.
If you require academic accommodations, please contact Disability Services as soon as possible.
Activate your Eagle Account using the Eagle Account Center. Having issues with your MSU accounts? Contact IT Support at 606-783-4357.
Check your MSU email account at least once a week to stay updated on campus events and upcoming deadlines. You can access your EagleMail account at my.moreheadstate.edu.
Complete your FAFSA as soon as possible.
View our Graduate Student Orientation.
Once you have a class schedule, sign up for a payment plan.
Tips for Graduating quickly
Take the following steps to complete your program in the shortest possible time:
- Follow the rules and regulations outlined in the Graduate Catalog.
- Regularly consult with your advisor for new/revised program information.
- Successfully complete the program completion requirements applicable to your degree/certification program.
- Carefully monitor your GPA. All graduate students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher, dependent upon your degree/certification program.
- Apply for completion in the Graduate Office at the beginning of the term in which you anticipate finishing all requirements.