Skip to main content


These are forms frequently needed for financial aid processing. Please carefully review the instructions and content of the form before completing the form as they are not required for all students.

Loan Applications


Student Aid and Information Forms

  • Federal Student Employment Waiting List Form - For students who were not originally awarded federal student employment (federal work study) for fall and/or spring and wish to be placed on a waiting list.
  • Student Request to Adjust Financial Aid Form - For students who wish to reduce/decline student loans or for students who will not be attending and wish to decline all aid. 
  • Concurrent Enrollment Form - For students who are concurrently enrolled at another school and receiving financial aid through Morehead State University. 
  • FERPA Release Form - For students who wish to provide consent to release financial records to other individuals. 
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form - For students who have been placed on Unsatisfactory Academic Progress and wish to appeal. Students must provide a typed appeal, documentation and a copy of their unofficial transcript with the SAP Appeal Request form. Unofficial transcripts can be printed from the student's account under "Academic Profile."

Tuition Waiver

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.