- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Commercial Music Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Traditional Music
- Bachelor of Music Education – Teacher Certification (P-12)
- Bachelor of Music Performance
- Music minor
- Traditional music minor
Learn more information about coursework and curriculum options for the above programs.
Integrated Music P-12 Initial Certification
The Post-Baccalaureate Integrated Music P-12 Initial Certification program is for individuals with a non-teaching undergraduate degree in music who wish to purse teacher certification.
Master of Music
We offer the Master of Music with concentrations in music education (including Kodaly) and performance
- Music Education Concentration - Master of Music
- Music Performance Concentration - Master of Music
Learn more about our program's admission requirements and visit our graduate study webpage.
As a student in one of our programs, you will develop an understanding in all aspects of theatre. Learning does not stop the moment you step foot on stage.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Area with Teacher Certification (P-12)
- Theatre minor
Learn more information about our theatre programs.
The dance minor is designed for both technical and non-technical dancers.
Learn more about program requirements and coursework.