We offer the Master of Music with concentrations in music education (including Kodály and Performance). The music education concentration is offered entirely online.
Study is centered around a specialization in voice, instrumental or choral conducting, brasswinds, woodwinds, percussion, orchestral strings, keyboard instruments, guitar, jazz, or Kodaly.
the Kodály institute of kentucky
Kodály levels I, II and III programs of music study can be taken for graduate work toward a master’s program or for professional development. The programs address both national and state music standards, including Kentucky Content Standards.
Kodály involves an integration of ideas, techniques and approaches to develop music training programs. It is a hands-on, experience-based approach to teaching music and recognized as the most comprehensive and advanced training for music professionals.
For program or registration information, view the 2017 Kodály Summer brochure or contact Dr. June M. Grice at email@example.com.
- Workshop 1A - Pedagogy Kodály I: June 26 - July 8, mornings
- Workshop 1B - Musicianship/Solfa Kodály I: June 26 - July 8, afternoons
- Workshop 2A - Pedagogy Kodály II: June 26 - July 8, mornings
- Workshop 2B - Musicianship/Solfa Kodály II: June 26 - July 8, afternoons
- Workshop 3A - Pedagogy Kodály III: June 26 - July 8, afternoons
- Workshop 3B - Musicianship/Solfa Kodály III: June 26 - July 8, mornings