Skip to main content

Request to Change Program of Study

College of Science faculty and staff should complete the following form to initiate a student's request to change their program of study.

Enter the name of the College of Science faculty/staff member initiating this form.
Student's Current Status:
Student's Current Status

List all areas, majors, minors, pre-professional programs, etc.
Current Student - Initial Advising Session is Complete:
Current Student - Initial Advising Session is Complete

Change(s) Requested:

Students requesting to change to a major are REQUIRED to also request a minor below.
A minor is REQUIRED if the student is requesting to change to a major.
If the requested additional program is a separate degree, see UAR 111.
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • MSU at Ashland
    1400 College Drive, Ashland, KY 41101
  • MSU at Mt. Sterling
    3400 Indian Mound Drive, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
  • MSU at Prestonsburg
    6 Bert Combs Drive, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
Major In You.