Skip to main content

Reporting Issues and Concerns


Student Complaint Process

Morehead State University is authorized by Kentucky Law to operate as a public institution in Kentucky. To file a complaint against a Kentucky postsecondary institution, please click here to view the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education complaint process. For more information, please contact Travis Powell, General Counsel, Council on Postsecondary Education, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320, Frankfort, KY 40601,  

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • MSU at Ashland
    1400 College Drive, Ashland, KY 41101
  • MSU at Mt. Sterling
    3400 Indian Mound Drive, Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
  • MSU at Prestonsburg
    6 Bert Combs Drive, Prestonsburg, KY 41653
  • MSU at West Liberty
    155 University Drive, West Liberty, KY 41472
Major In You.