If you've applied and been accepted to Morehead State University and are ready to be a part of a vibrant and thriving community in the residence halls, then we are delighted to welcome you home.
To apply for housing:
- Apply and be admitted to Morehead State prior to applying for housing.
- Once you have received your student ID number, you'll need to set up your MyMoreheadState account.
- Login to your MyMoreheadState account.
- Select the "Student Services" tab.
- Click on the "Apply for Housing" picture that is in the right pane of your screen. This will take you to a Housing Self-Service screen.
- Click on the word "Applications" at the top of the screen and select the appropriate term. This will take you to the application.
- Make sure you read everything before you electronically sign the first page of the application.
- At the end of the application, you will be directed to a payment screen to pay your $200 non-refundable Housing Application Fee.
Once all of these steps have been completed, you will receive a confirmation email that your application is complete. Please remember that in order to receive an assignment, you must have a completed application and the non-refundable application fee paid. In March, you will receive an email to your Morehead State email account that will allow you to select your room and your roommates. There will be more details to come regarding this process.
For current students living in the residence halls who will be returning to campus housing details will be forthcoming to your MSU email account and on our website about the intent process and the sign up process.