MSU's Counseling and Health Services is a full-service primary care clinic devoted to providing students with quality medical care, without the hassle of having to leave campus.
- Health clinic services include preventative care, allergy treatments, immunizations, treatment of illness, physicals and many other medical needs.
- MSU's counseling center provides mental health and substance abuse counseling, as well as emergency and crisis services to our students.
- MSU4U provides relevant awareness and support that fosters an integrated community of caring and enhanced well-being in order to reduce stigma and prevent suicide at Morehead State University. MSU4U offers 24/7 access to resources such as online mental health screenings for depression and anxiety and skill-building tools to help you manage stress and academic life.
- Dental services include X-rays, simple extractions and tooth-colored fillings, cleanings and more.
- MSU's Sexual Assault Response Team works to provide a comfortable, safe environment for victims of sexual assault on campus where they can receive a medical examination by a licensed Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, as well as counseling services from a licensed therapist, all free of charge.
Schedule an Appointment
The health clinic currently takes appointments throughout the day until 2:00 p.m. An appointment is not necessary, but it is encouraged to decrease your wait time. Walk-ins are accepted throughout the day, but note that those with appointments or emergency needs will be seen first. Health clinic appointments may be scheduled by calling 606-783-2055 or by logging into your Online Student Health
or Online Employee health
account. You will use your MSU ID and password to login.
To make an appointment with counseling services, visit 112 Allie Young Hall, or call 606-783-2123.
Hours of Operation
Counseling and Health Services operates on the same hours as the University. Our services continue even when classes are not in session, but we are closed on all holidays observed by the University.
Monday - Friday, 8.a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
View MSU's class excuse policy.
If after-hours assistance is needed:
- If it is an emergency, dial 911
- You may also visit the St. Claire Regional Medical Center emergency department at 606-783-6500
- Contact a counselor on-call by calling MSU University Police at 606-783-2035