Welcome MSU Students!
did you know?
MSU is now a Tobacco Free Campus!
- Morehead State University became a tobacco-free campus in July 2011
- The tobacco-free policy applies to all students, faculty, staff, visitors, clients, contractors, and vendors.
- The new policy is in effect at all times (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week)
- Click to see the full tobacco-free policy, click here.
- Contact the health clinic to learn about classes that are available to aid in the cessation of tobacco use
MSU Counseling and Health Services underwent a full renovation in 2011!
- Click here to see photos of our renovated facility
- To read about any new policies and procedures, click here
Flu vaccines are now available!
- Flu vaccines will be available starting Monday, October 3, 2011, at the office of Counseling & Health Services located on the first floor of Allie Young Hall. Vaccines will be administered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Eligible recipients of the vaccine are full or part time students, faculty, staff, and spouses, MSU retirees and spouses, and affiliate employees, such as Aramark.
- There will be no direct costs to eligible patients for the flu vaccine. We are however charging the expense of the vaccine and administration of the vaccine back to health insurance. Please bring your health insurance information with you. Those eligible persons with no health insurance coverage will receive the vaccine at no cost.
- For additional information, contact Jennifer Murphy in Counseling and Health Services at 606-783-2123
Click here to view a list of Frequently Asked Questions