Center for Leadership and Professional Development
The Center for Leadership and Professional Development (CLPD) strives to provide coordination and support to faculty and professional staff at all points in their career and in all the aspects of faculty life, including teaching, scholarship and service.
The CLPD supports excellence in teaching and learning at Morehead State by:
- Identifying and implementing new initiatives needed to support the professional development and teaching excellence of faculty
- Encouraging faculty to apply scholarly methods to enhance the effectiveness of instruction with a variety of student constituencies
- Promoting the concept that teaching and learning are lifelong efforts that occur throughout one’s career and lifespan
- Encouraging collaboration and sharing of expertise
- Identifying strategies for enhancing student learning both within and outside of the traditional classroom, and helping faculty and staff implement those strategies.