Apply for Completion of a Degree or Non-Degree
The Office of the Registrar is rolling out a new online graduation process beginning July 1, 2014 for Fall 2014. In order to avoid a late fee, students must apply for completion by October 15 for Fall semester and by March 15 for Spring and Summer semesters.
To apply for completion of a degree program, log into your my.moreheadstate.edu student account. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the "WebAdvisor" icon towards the bottom of the screen
- Click on "Students" in the left side menu
- Click on "Academic Profile"
- Click on "Application for Graduation"
- Choose the appropriate Academic Program for which you are applying
- Fill out appropriate information on the application for graduation then click submit
- Students will be redirected to a payment page where information will be needed for payment
- Students should receive a confirmation email at their MSU email account and the registrar's office will receive notification that the student has applied for graduation
If you are completing a non-degree/certification program, please click on the appropriate program completion card link below.
Non-degree Program/Certification Completion
There is no graduation fee required for non-degrees or certifications.
* Fall (Deadline is October 15th)
* Spring (Deadline is March 15th)
* Summer I (Deadline is June 15th)
* Summer II (Deadline is July 15th)
Please visit Completion FAQs for the most commonly asked questions regarding completion of a degree or non-degree.
For your convenience, we have created a checklist for graduation which will assist you as you prepare for your graduation or completion of your program.