The Specialist in Education degree program offers students who have demonstrated superior scholastic ability and special interest and aptitude in certain areas the opportunity to gain a high level of competency in a chosen specialized field for service as instructors, supervisors, or administrators.
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) A master's degree from an accredited college or university
2) Valid teaching certificate
3) Graduate GPA of 3.5+
4) GRE score of 750+
5) One year of successful work experience
6) Interview with the applicantProgram Requirements:
1) Completion of the program with a cumulative GPA of 3.5
2) Comprehensive written or oral examinations
3) Must be unconditionally admitted