This program is designed to prepare teachers to become instructional leaders in the area of technology integration in P-16 curriculum and instructional design.
Instructional Computer Technology Endorsement
Admission to Morehead State University (see MSU admission requirements).
1) Master's degree or fifth-year program
2) Valid teaching certificate or statement of eligibility
3) Graduate GPA of 3.0+
4) GRE = 750+ Program Requirements:
1) Apply for the exit exam at the appropriate time
2) The student must submit a professional portfolio
3) The student must apply for graduation
4) GGPA = 3.0
5) Unconditionally admitted