Five Fabulous Reasons to Attend Grad School at MSU
1. Over 15 graduate programs offered totally online
MSU has many online graduate degree and non-degree programs that are carefully designed to provide students with the tools they need not only to succeed in their careers but to become leaders in their field. All of our online programs are accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
2. One year master's programs
MSU provides student's the opportunity to complete a master's degree in as little as one year for the following programs.
* Master of Arts in Adult and Higher Education – Please contact Dr. David Barnett
* Master of Arts in Career and Technical Education – Agriculture – Please contact Dr. Joyce Stubbs
* Master of Arts in Communication – Please contact Dr. Noel Earl
* Master of Arts in Wellness Promotion – Please contact Dr. Monica Magner
* Master of Business Administration – Please contact Keith Moore
* Master of Music – Music Performance – Please contact Dr. Curt Hammond
* Master of Music – Music Education – Please contact Dr. Curt Hammond
3. Low student/faculty ratio
At MSU, you are more than just a number. We’re friendly and down-to-earth with faculty and staff who know students by name. With a 17:1 student/faculty ratio, you’ll get the focused attention you deserve and have more access to your professors.
4. Over 90 graduate assistantships offered each academic year
As a graduate assistant, you will be engaged in many activities that contribute to the teaching, research, creative activity and service efforts of MSU. Each year, over 90 assistantships with a stipend of $10,000 are offered to graduate students who are admitted to a degree program.
5. One-stop Grad School Advising Center
The advising center is designed to improve graduate student academic achievement and success. The professional advisors meet one-on-one with students by appointment, drop in, telephone, and email. The objective of the advising center is to develop a roadmap for graduate student success as they pursue their academic and personal goals at Morehead State University.