Print Logo
  • Much more about you

    Office of the Registrar

  • Registrar - assistance

    Office of the Registrar

  • Much more student service

    Office of the Registrar

MSU Home :: Address Change

 Address Change

International students must process address changes in the Office of International Education, Allie Young Hall 330. All other address changes for currently enrolled students must be made in writing through the Office of the Registrar. Change of address forms are available in Ginger Hall 201. If you prefer, you may mail your change of address on the following form to: 

Office of the Registrar
Ginger Hall 201
Morehead State University
Morehead, Kentucky 40351 

© Copyright 2015 Morehead State University - 150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1-800-585-6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.