Print Logo
  • Much more H2O

    Facilities Management

  • Much more scenic

    Facilities Management

  • Much more about you

    Facilities Management

  • Much more dedicated

    Facilities Management

  • Much more progress.

    Facilities Management

MSU Home :: FAQ


1. Where is Facilities Management located?

2. How do I submit a work request?  

3. Where can I find official building names?

4. How do I request a key?

5. Who do I contact for Business related information-funds, account numbers etc.,?  

6. Who do I call if I have a problem such as ants or bees, or wish to report a trapped or injured animal?

7. How do I obtain a fleet vehicle for university-related travel?    



1. The Office of Facilities Management is located at 180 Martindale Drive, in the Rice Maintenance Building, behind Weatherby Gym, on the main campus. Our mailing address is 180 Martindale Drive / Rice Building, or UPO Box 831, Morehead KY, 40351. Our main office phone number is (606) 783-2066.

[Return to Top]     



2. Facilities Management uses an online work request system called SchoolDude. Our Service Response Center will ensure that your work requests are routed to the appropriate technicians.


Requests for Academic and Athletic Buildings

We have a building supervisor program in which every academic building has been assigned a building supervisor. The building supervisor is the person who is responsible for tracking and submitting work requests for their building. If you would like to submit a work request, please contact your building supervisor. If you do not know who your building supervisor is, you can find them at the following link:   SchoolDude  

  • Requests for Residential Halls  

Students and University employee’s can initiate a work request for residential halls directly from our SchoolDude online work request system. Students can simply log into the system by using their MSU user ID and log in. University employees can log into the system by using their Active Directory Account.

  • Emergency Requests  

If your request is an emergency, or a problem that needs immediate response (i.e., breaker tripped, broken water pipe, too hot/too cold, etc.), please call the Service Response Center at (606) 783-2147 or 2066   

[Return to Top]

3. An Accessibility Map and pictorial view of campus, from Windows Virtual Earth, are available by clicking here.

[Return to Top]


4. The University has a key control program. Key request forms can be found on the MSU Police Department's Forms page.

[Return to Top]



5. The Administrative Support Services unit manages all business-related information for Facilities Management. 

[ Return to Top]


6. The Pest Control team can be dispatched through a call to the Service Response Center at 606-783-2147.

[Return to Top]



 7. The Service Response Center at (606)-783-2066, can assist you in obtaining a vehicle for university travel. Travel Expense Vouchers, Travel Request Forms, Travel Manuals, and Mileage Rate Tables are available here.

[Return to Top]

© Copyright 2014 Morehead State University - 150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1.800.585.6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.