Presentation Room Rules & Guidelines
• No food or drinks allowed in the room.
• The equipment is to be used for education related purposes only, and not for entertainment.
• Students and faculty may reserve the room one week in advance for up to 2 hours at a time.
• Make reservations for this room at the Research Help Desk on 1st Floor West – (606) 783-5491.
• When you arrive, see the Research Help Desk to be let into the room.
• Equipment can be checked out from the Circulation Desk (1st floor). Items must be returned to the Circulation Desk – fines will accrue by the hour for equipment not returned.
• When finished, ensure that the window is closed, and the equipment and lights are turned off.
• When finished, alert staff at the Research Help Desk so they may lock the door and check the room.
• Any problems with the equipment or software should be reported to the Reference Desk.
The Presentation Room (CCL 227) is to be used primarily for students needing practice in delivering presentations. It is equipped to enable a variety of display and recording options. This room is also used as a group study room.
Priorities for Use
Groups of Students Needing to Practice Presentations
Individual Students Needing to Practice Presentations
Group Study Room
Faculty & Staff Meeting/Presentation Room
Library Staff Meeting Room
**People fitting into the lower priority categories may be asked to be flexible about shifting to another room or rescheduling.
Scheduling the Presentation Room
The room may be reserved at the Research Help Desk on the 1st Floor West.
Students and faculty may reserve the room one week in advance for up to 2 hours at a time.
Equipment that does not stay in the room must be checked out at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor. Detailed descriptions of the available equipment are posted in the room.
Training & Familiarization
For in-depth training in the use of the equipment, contact Ray Bailey at 783-5106.