Library Classroom 201
The Library Classroom (CCL 201) is to be used for formally scheduled library classes, training sessions, workshops, and meetings. It is not to be used as a group study room.
The classroom contains 23 student workstations, an instructor workstation, a video projector, and an overhead projector. Total capacity of the room is 23 students.
Priorities For Use
All library and information literacy instruction that takes place in the classroom must be conducted or co-conducted by library staff.
Other uses must be approved on a case-by-case basis, may be scheduled no more than one week in advance, and are subject to be rescheduled.
Scheduling the Classroom
Anyone wishing to schedule the classroom should contact Ray Bailey at 783-5106 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be accepted according to the priorities listed in the previous section. To view the current classroom schedule, click here. For more details, please see our Scheduling Library Instruction Sessions page.
Training and Familiarization
If you need training in the use of the equipment, contact Ray Bailey at 783-5106 or email@example.com.
If you require technical assistance with Classroom hardware and software, please review our Classroom Technical Assistance page.
1. No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
2. Workstations in the classroom are to be used only for training or research. Game playing, chat groups, email, and other activities—except as part of a scheduled class or training session—are prohibited.
3. Unsupervised students should not be left in the classroom.
4. When finished ensure that the windows are closed, the lights are off, and the door is locked.
5. Report any problems with the equipment or software to Ray Bailey at 783-5106.
Home | About Us | About the Classroom | Faculty Resources | Research Guides