- Available to both members & non-members and their children
- Minimum age - 4 years old
- There will be no “make-up” lessons unless there is an emergency, which will need to be approved by the RWC staff.
- If someone is unable to make a lesson, they need to contact the Aquatics Coordinator, Jason Hilton, at least 24 hours in advance at 606-783-2270.
- Levels for group lessons will be determined at the first session.
- Parent/Guardian of participant must remain in the Natatorium for the duration of the lesson. No drop offs.
- If a participant wishes to stay after the lesson
to swim, they must be a member (i.e. Eagle swim Buddy) as well as their parent
- Registration and payment must be completed by closing on the Wednesday preceding the first lesson.
Private Swim Lessons - Coming soon
Group lessons - Coming soon