*Do not have to be a member or child of a member
• There will be no “make-up” classes unless there is an emergency, which will need to be approved
by the RWC staff.
• If someone is unable to make a class, they need to contact the Assistant Director of Aquatics at least
24 hours in advance at 783-2083.
• Levels for group lessons will be determined at the first lesson.
• A participant may only stay after the lesson to swim if they and their parent/guardian are members.
• Registration and payment must be completed by closing on the Wednesday preceding the first lesson