Chapman, Dr. Hans, Assistant Professor
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
Association of Technology, Management, and
Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
Member of the MSU Faculty Senate Green Committee
1. Chapman H., Gomez E., Joshi N, and. Adhikari S., “Design, Operation, and Analysis of a Floating Water Fountain System Using Renewable Energy Technology”, Journal of Technology Studies, Volume XXXVII, No. 2, Fall 2011”.
2. Owusu Y. A, Chapman H., Eason T., and Mundoma C., "Benefits and Dangers of Nanotechnology, Health and Terrorism", Appropriate Technologies for Environmental Protection in the Developing World, Springer Science + Business
Media B.V. 2009, July, 2009.
3. Eason T., Owusu Y. A., and Chapman H., "A
Systematic Approach to Assessing the Sustainability of the Renewable Energy
Standard (RES) under the Proposed US Renewable Energy Act (H.R. 890)",
International Journal of Global Energy Issues Vol. 32, Nos. 1 / 2, 2009.
4. Eason T., Owusu Y. A., and Chapman H., "Assessing Sustainability: The
Missing Elements in Current Environmental Assessment Approaches", Environmental
and Health in Sub-Saharan Africa: Managing an Emergency Crisis, Springer Science
+ Business Media B.V. 2009, July, 2009.
5. Gomez E., Owusu Y. A., and
Chapman H., "Design, Manufacture and Performance of a Solar-Powered Water
Fountain", VDM Publishers, August 2009.
6. Case M. A., Owusu Y.A., Chapman
H., Dargan T., and Ruscher P., "On the Matter of Proposed New Low Latitude Solar
Reference Spectra", Journal of Renewable Energy, Science Direct, Elsevier, Vol.
33, pp. 2645-2652, 2008.
7. Chapman H., and Owusu Y. A., "Rapid,
State-of-the-Art Techniques for the Detection of Toxic Chemical Adulterants in
Water Systems", IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 8, no. 3, March 2008.
Y. A., Chapman H., and Mundoma C., "Design, Manufacture, and Applications of
Quantum Dots and Gold Nanoparticles for Cancer Detection and Prevention", NSTI
Nanotech Proceedings, Boston, MA, USA, 2006.