Judy Rogers' Art/Media/Writing Contest
Every year the Women's Studies program sponsors the Judy Rogers' Art/Media/Writing Contest. Successful submissions will offer original insights and/or novel approaches to problems in women's studies. This contest is held every spring and is currently only open to enrolled Morehead State University students. Prizes are awarded in four different categories: prose, poetry, visual art, and performance/video art.
This year's submission deadline is April 1st. For more information about this year's contest, contact Ann Andaloro at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may view the contest flier here.
Art Submissions Criteria
- 2-D: No larger than 30" x 30"
- 3-D: No dimensions larger than 24"
- Any media must be exhibit ready
- Attach a label with name and contact information, including email address
Writing Submissions Criteria
- No more than 10 pages
- Attach a cover sheet with name and contact information, including email address
*Deliver slides, CDs or actual work to Breckinridge Room 111. Please only submit one work for consideration.