Online Student Health
Online Student Health (OSH) is now available for use at Morehead State University!
Online Student Health allows MSU students to complete their health history form that has to be completed by all new students.*Note, you will not be able to log in to the OSH site until you have an active class schedule.* OSH also allows students the freedom to schedule their own appointments in the health clinic. Other options such as secure messaging between you and staff of the health clinic is available, as well as entering and uploading your immunization records, if required by your specific department.
Follow the link and directions provided to fill out the health history form:
2. Log in using your MSU ID number and password (the same one you use to log in to other sites such as Eaglemail and Blackboard).
2. There will be a MEDICAL HISTORY link on the left of the OSH homepage.
3. Click and complete the form.
4. If the student is under 18 years of age, please see box 54 at the end of the form, as parent or guardian information is required.
5. Submit when complete, and log off the OSH system.
*Please be aware to not let the form sit idle, as the system will log out, causing you to lose information you have entered.