The College of
Education requires all students to purchase Folio180 during their first
semester enrolled in education courses. The online software may be purchased in
the bookstore or online. The one-time
purchase price allows students to use Folio180 as they progress through and
complete their collegiate programs. The College of Education has partnered
with Folio180 to improve learning, teaching and the quality of all teacher
For students who already own Folio180, you may login here.
What is Folio180?
Folio 180 allows you to do the following:
- Collect academic accomplishments.
- Obtain feedback on progress made.
- Transport data and portfolios from school to career.
- Document education standards and assessment methods.
- Communicate competencies and assignments.
- Create portfolios to showcase student accomplishments
and critical performances.
- Evaluate student performances.
- Document results and recommendations.
How will you use Folio 180?
- Applying for admission to TEP and Clinical Practice
- Submitting work documenting critical performances and
field experience hours
- Receiving assessment results and feedback to enhance
- Distributing multimedia portfolios (and resumes) to
support applications for jobs, internships, scholarships and admissions to
Folio 180 Contacts
Kristie Williams or Leah Rucker
407 Ginger Hall
Morehead, KY 40351
606.783.2731 or 606.783.9352
Folio 180 Instructions for Students
TEP Application Process
Clinical Practice Application Process
Clinical Practice Semester Instructions
Folio 180 Instructions for Cooperating Teachers/University Supervisors Instructions: Clinical Practice (Student Teaching)