Folio 180 Login
Beginning with the fall 2011 semester, the College of Education requires all students to purchase Folio180 during their first semester enrolled in education courses. The online software may be purchased in the bookstore or online at http://www.folio180.com/msuky/coe. The one-time purchase price allows students to use Folio180 as they progress through and complete their collegiate programs.
The College of Education has partnered with Folio180 to improve learning, teaching and the quality of all teacher education programs. Below is more information about the software tool:
What is Folio180?
Folio180 is an online tool for improving learning by allowing students to:
- Collect academic accomplishments
- Reflect on work as a basis for improvement
- Share collections of work and critical performances as multimedia portfolios
- Obtain feedback on progress made
- Transport data and portfolios from school to career
How do students use Folio180?
- Applying for admission to TEP and Clinical Practice
- Submitting work documenting critical performances and field experience hours
- Receiving assessment results and feedback to enhance improvement
- Distributing multimedia portfolios (and resumés) to support applications for jobs, internships, scholarships and admissions to schools
How does Folio180 enhance student learning in the College of Education at Morehead State University?
- Documenting education standards and assessment methods
- Communicating competencies and assignments
- Creating portfolios to showcase student accomplishments and critical performances
- Collecting student work and critical performances
- Evaluating student performance
- Documenting results and recommendations
- Improving teaching, curriculum and processes
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Kristie Williams or Leah Rucker
407 Ginger Hall
Morehead, KY 40351
606.783.2731 or 606.783.9352
Folio180 Student Instructions
Clinical Practice Application Instructions
Critical Performance Instructions
Field Experience Instructions
TEP Application Instructions