Student Services Center
The College of Science Student Services Center's goal is to provide students who have less than 30 hours of credit with academic advising and other support services to ensure their success. Students in each academic department within the College of Science have an advisor to help them choose which courses to take and in what order, help them find research and internship opportunities and more. The Student Services Center is located in 108 Lloyd Cassity. For more information, call 783-9041.
Academic Department Advisors
- Department of Nursing: Sherry Fannin, Lloyd Cassity 100B, 783-2631
- Department of Agricultural Sciences: Elizabeth Dement, Lloyd Cassity 109A, 783-2276
- Department of Biology and Chemistry: Cindy Jent, Lloyd Cassity 108A, 783-2988
- Department of Earth and Space Science, Department of Math and Physics, and Undecided DSCI: Michelle Heflin, Lloyd Cassity 109C, 783-2445
- Department of Kinesiology, Health, and Imaging Sciences and Department of Psychology: Marlene Blankenbuehler, Lloyd Cassity 100B, 783-2575
Click here to connect with the Student Services Center on Twitter.