Join us for MSU’s 33rd Annual Family Weekend!
Sept. 14-16, 2012
Friday, Sept. 14
• MSU Bookstore Open, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., ADUC
• Laughapalooza with Arvin Mitchell [PG-13], 7:30 p.m., Button Auditorium
o Sponsored by the Student Programming Board (SPB).
• Movie Night, 9:30 p.m., Fields Lawn
Saturday, Sept. 15
• Mini-Triathlon, 8 a.m., Recreation & Wellness Center (Registration, 7 a.m.)
• MSU Bookstore Open, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., ADUC
• Morehead Arts & Eats Festival, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Downtown Morehead
• SPB Prize Patrol at Eagle Rally Zone, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., Eagle Rally Zone (near Jayne Stadium)
o Visit the information table to learn about MSU’s Family Association and to register for prizes.
• Lil’ Eagles Kids Zone, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., AAC rear lawn
o Balloon animals and face painting sponsored by SPB.
• Eagle Football vs. St. Francis (Pa.), 1 p.m., Jayne Stadium
• Tickets are $10. To purchase in advance or for tailgaiting information, visit www.msueagles.com, call 606-783-2386 or stop by the Eagle Ticket Office in the Academic-Athletic Center.
• Morehead Idol, 7 p.m., Button Auditorium
o Sponsored by the Student Government Association (SGA)
Sunday, Sept. 16
• Browning Orchard Festival, Noon - 4 p.m., Browning Orchard, Wallingford, Ky. (Fleming County)
• Enjoy an afternoon of hayrides, family-friendly activities, musical entertainment by the Kentucky Center for Traditional Music and a pig roast.
Register for a $250 scholarship!
Your student could win a $250 scholarship, to be awarded during halftime of the football game. To register, complete an entry form at the comedy show on Friday night or at the MSU Family Association information table in the Eagle Rally Zone prior to the football game.
Mini- Triathlon at Recreation & Wellness Center
Registration begins at 7 a.m.
Event starts at 8 a.m.
Open to students/fac/staff/family weekend guests/community (including kids 8 & up)
Cost: $25 for relay team (3 team members), $20 individual (non-student), $15 students
Events: Swim 300 yards (pool)
Bike 20 minutes (group fitness)
Run 2 miles (track)
For additional information about Family Weekend, call 606-783-2139.