Graduate Assistantship Program
Over 90 assistantships are offered each year to graduate students. The Graduate Assistantship Program provides a $10,000 per year ($5,000 per semester) stipend for the fall and spring semesters. The stipend is disbursed in bimonthly increments on the 15th and 30th.
- Must be admitted to a graduate degree program. Conditionally admitted students are eligible for a graduate assistantship (GA) for one semester only and must satisfy those conditions before the next semester in order to continue the GA position.
- Must be enrolled in and maintain 9 graduate hours per semester.
- Must be available to work an average of 20 hours per week.
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 each semester.
- Teaching GAs must have 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline.
View All Postings for New GA Positions