Eagle Excellence Award: KEESx2
Would you like to double your KEES dollars? MSU offers a scholarship that enables Kentucky first-time freshmen to get “much more” from their Kentucky Education Excellence Scholarship (KEES) dollars.
With the Eagle Excellence Award: KEESx2 you can double your earned KEES value!
Award Given/Amount Covered
100% match of Kentucky Education Excellence Scholarship (KEES)
Be admitted to MSU as an entering freshman AND meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. Be a legal resident of Kentucky; and
2. Be eligible for the Kentucky Education Excellence Scholarship (KEES) administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA); and
3. Be unconditionally admitted for study at MSU;
4. Achieve at least a 21 ACT composite score or SAT combined score (math + verbal) of 980 or higher prior by the start of classes with MSU
Submit a completed application packet, including application form, transcript, and test scores by the March 15 priority deadline.
Note: Students should apply as early as possible to ensure consideration, as funds are limited for these highly-competitive scholarships.
This scholarship may NOT be awarded in addition to other academic scholarships, except the Alumni Scholarship.
Criteria for Renewal
1. Must enroll full-time (at least 12 hours) consecutive fall and spring semesters with MSU;
2. Satisfy the University's on-campus residency policy;
3. Continue to meet eligibility requirements as administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority
How to Apply
1. Complete an Undergraduate Admission & Scholarship Application Packet
2. Submit High School Transcript & Test Scores
3. Turn in application, transcript, & test scores to the Office of Enrollment Services by the March 15 priority application deadline.
* No supplementary scholarship application required.
The Office of Enrollment Services