Welcome to Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
How it works:
- Place a request online through the ILLiad system. Use your campus ID and PIN to log in.
- We'll contact you for your approval if there are fees.
- Most articles arrive within 1-2 weeks, and books arrive in 2-3 weeks. Actual time will depend largely on the speed of the lending library.
- ILL will contact you when your item arrives.
- You may pick up and drop off books at the Library's front desk any time the Library is open.
- ILL delivers photocopies of articles electronically unless we receive them in paper format.
ILL Phone: 606-783-5107
ILL Office Hours: 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday (ET)