Duration of memberships
- Semester- 1 semester only, fall or spring.
- Academic- includes both the fall and spring semesters
- Summer- summer months only (mid-May through mid-August)
- Annual- includes a full academic year and summer. *** This membership runs with the academic year (Aug to Aug), the expiration dates are associated with the beginning of the new school year (mid-August expiration date) and are pro-rated throughout the year***
*Expiration dates will change slightly based on the end of each semester and the beginning of each school year.
Who’s eligible for each type of membership?
- Spouse: Spouses, age 18 and older, of a faculty/staff or student may purchase a membership in this category. We need to see proof of same residence and will check on the status of the faculty/staff or student as a current member for ability to purchase this membership.
- Retiree: Any retiree of MSU is eligible for this membership.
- Employee: An MSU employee (full or part-time) that is not eligible for health benefits is able to purchase a membership under this category. Proof of employment will be required.
- Affiliates: Those associated with the Credit Union, Aramark, Health Services Personnel and other groups approved by the RWC staff are eligible to purchase this membership.
- Active Alumni: Alumni that can show proof of current alumni association membership can purchase this membership.
- Community: Any community member, age 18 and older, not associated with the University in any other way.
- Walker: Any community member wishing to just have a walking membership may use the track ONLY during the following times: Monday – Friday 8am-Noon; Saturdays, Sundays, Breaks & Holidays any time the facility is open. Monthly fee & ID required.
- Guest:Anyone may be a guest of the facility for a daily guest fee with photo ID. (limit 4 visits per month)
- Group Fitness: These memberships may be added to a paying member or purchased by faculty/staff.
- Eagle Swim Buddy: This membership is available to minor children of members. Access is limited to the Natatorium and child must be accompanied by parent at all times while in the facility
- Silver Sneakers/Prime: Individuals eligible through Healthways - Silver Sneakers/Prime. Membership is paid by Healthways. (ID required, locker rental and other fees will apply if desired)
Lockers and towel service may be rented by any current RWC member.