Duration of memberships
- Semester- 1 semester only, fall or spring.
- Academic- includes both the fall and spring semesters
- Summer- summer months only (mid-May through mid-August)
- Annual- includes a full academic year and summer. *** This membership runs with the academic year (Aug to Aug), the expiration dates are associated with the beginning of the new school year (mid-August expiration date) and are pro-rated throughout the year***
*Expiration dates will change slightly based on the end of each semester and the beginning of each school year.
Who’s eligible for each type of membership?
- Spouse: Spouses, age 18 and older, of a faculty/staff or student may purchase a membership in this category. We need to see proof of same residence and will check on the status of the faculty/staff or student as a current member for ability to purchase this membership.
- Retiree: Any retiree of MSU is eligible for this membership.
- Employee: An MSU employee (full or part-time) that is not eligible for health benefits is able to purchase a membership under this category. Proof of employment will be required.
- Affiliates: Those associated with the Credit Union, Aramark, Health Services Personnel and other groups approved by the RWC staff are eligible to purchase this membership.
- Active Alumni: Alumni that can show proof of current alumni association membership can purchase this membership.
- Community: Any community member, age 18 and older, not associated with the University in any other way.
- Walker: Any community member wishing to just have a walking membership may use the track ONLY during the following times: Monday – Friday 8am-Noon; Saturdays, Sundays, Breaks & Holidays any time the facility is open. Monthly fee & ID required.
- Guest:Anyone may be a guest of the facility for a daily guest fee with photo ID. (limit 4 visits per month)
- Group Fitness: These memberships may be added to a paying member or purchased by faculty/staff.
- Eagle Swim Buddy: This membership is available to minor children of members. Child must be accompanied by parent at all times while in the facility and is limited to Natatorium during designated times. (during academic year, Mon-Fri, after 4pm only, anytime weekends)
- Silver Sneakers/Prime: Individuals eligible through Healthways - Silver Sneakers/Prime. Membership is paid by Healthways. (ID, locker rental and other fees will apply if desired)
Lockers and towel service may be rented by any current RWC member.