Pursuing higher education creates many opportunities for our students, but overcoming the demands of family and work to focus on your education can be a challenge. That's why we're committed to providing rigorous degree and certificate programs and a learning environment that's designed to support working adults.
When you enroll in one of our online degree programs, you have two advantages - flexibility and support. Through your hard work and dedication, you'll find yourself on the path to a brighter future, as you work toward achieving both educational and professional success.
- A computer
- PC computer using Windows XP SP2 or higher or;
- Macintosh/Apple computer using OS X 10.6 or higher
- Internet Connection
- Cable, DSL, etc. recommended
- An Internet browser
- (Windows PCs) Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher (recommended), Firefox or Safari Web Browser 4 or higher
- Email capable of sending attachments
- Microsoft Office 2003 or higher (or Microsoft Office Viewer)
- Browser Plug-Ins: Latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player, and JAVA
Instructors may use proctored examinations in distance education courses. Students are responsible for payment of any proctoring fees if they choose to use a proctor who charges a fee for this service. Most MSU regional campus centers will proctor exams with an appointment.