Open House allows you to get a sense of the authentic MSU experience and the opportunity to interact with members of our admissions team.
Online registration for the January 21, 2017, Open House is closed, but participants are still welcome, please check in at the walk-in table on the day of the event.
What happens at Open House?
- Registration begins at 1 p.m. at Button Auditorium (map).
- Speak with engaging faculty from our academic programs.
- Get guidance from financial aid representatives.
- Learn about our Center for Student Academic Success.
- Eat lunch with students, faculty and staff.
- Take a tour of MSU’s beautiful campus and learn why students say they feel at home as soon as they arrive.
- We'll waive the $30 application fee if you apply at Open House.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-585-6781.
Open House Highlights