Open House allows you to get a sense of the authentic MSU experience and the opportunity to interact with members of our admissions team.
What happens at Open House?
- Registration begins at 1 p.m. at Button Auditorium (map).
- Speak with engaging faculty from our academic programs.
- Get guidance from financial aid representatives.
- Learn about our Center for Student Academic Success.
- Eat lunch with students, faculty and staff.
- Take a tour of MSU’s beautiful campus and learn why students say they feel at home as soon as they arrive.
- We'll waive the $30 application fee if you apply at Open House.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 800-585-6781.
Open House Highlights