The purpose of the Morehead State University Retirees Association is to create a strong organization of Morehead State University retirees, to encourage a relationship of mutual support between the University and its retirees and to promote the University and its programs.
MSU Band and Choir performances are held in Duncan Recital Hall at 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
- 11 - Women's Club 50th Anniversary Charity Ball - ticket required
- 16 & 17 - MSU Concert Band performances
- 21-25 - MSU Theatre Production of Pajama Game - ticket required
- 28 - MSU Choral Showcase at First Baptist Church in Morehead
- 6 - MSU Concert Band with RCHS at Morehead Conference Center
- 9 - MSU Jazz Ensembles concert
- 12 - Cave Run Symphony Orchestra concert at Morehead Conference Center - ticket required
- 16 - Scott Air Force Band concert at MSU
- 22-25 - MSU Alumni Assoc. trip to Indianapolis - ticket required
- 6-8 - MSU Theatre Production of See How they Run - ticket required
- 7 - MSU Black Gospel Ensemble performance
- 9 - MSU Percussion Ensemble performance
- 13 - MSU Choir Tour home performance at First Baptist Church (Morehead, Ky.)
- 14 & 15 - Morehead "Kentucky Proud" Expo at Morehead Conference Center
- 29 - MSU Annual Spring Gala - ticket required - 606-783-2033
Retirees Association Events
To RSVP for an upcoming event, contact the Office of Alumni Relations & Development at 606-783-2033 or email@example.com.
Dutch lunch at Reno's followed by a campus tour and updates on construction projects along with a tour of recently finished Andrews Hall. RSVP by Feb. 8.
Trip to Rookwood Pottery & Art Museum (Cincinnati, Oh.) RSVP by March 10.
Annual Spring Retirees Association Luncheon. Details to follow. RSVP by March 31.
MSU University Farm tour. RSVP by May 12.
June (date TBD)
Dutch lunch and tour of Altech building (Winchester, Ky.) Details to follow.