1. Full-time status is achieved for undergraduate students when enrolled in at least 12 hours. Full-time comparison rates are shown for an undergraduate at 15 credit hours which is the average hours needed each fall/spring semester to complete a baccalaureate degree program in four years.
2. Internet or hybrid delivery rates are assessed for courses delivered with at least 50 percent of the instruction online. Internet and hybrid courses will be assessed prior to non-Internet courses for identifying the first 12 hours.
3. Non-resident students enrolled exclusively at a regional campus center will be assessed tuition and fees at the applicable resident rate.
4. Non-resident students who qualify for the Non-Resident Tuition Scholarship program will be billed at the full non-resident rate. Rates shown on this schedule are net after scholarship is applied which equates to 1.35 times the resident rate for students enrolled prior to Fall 2012. The rate after scholarship is applied for new non-resident students in Fall 2012 who qualify for the Non-Resident Tuition Scholarship program equates to 1.2 times the resident rate. All non-resident students are assessed the same internet or hybrid delivery rate and no scholarship is applied for internet or hybrid courses.
5. Discount rate for undergraduate hours enrolled above 12 not available in summer.
Office of Enrollment Services
100 Admission Center
Morehead, KY 40351
HI: 79° LO: 60°
© Copyright 2012 Morehead State University -
150 University Blvd. Morehead, KY 40351 • 1.800.585.6781
MSU is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, educational institution.