The best way to get a sense of the authentic MSU experience is to visit campus and see it for yourself. Whether you come by yourself or bring along family and friends, a visit to MSU will allow you to:
- Meet with caring staff who guide you through personal admissions and financial aid meetings.
- Take a tour lead by a student Eagle Guide to see our beautiful campus and incredible facilities.
- Speak with engaging, experienced professors in your program of interest.
- Talk with a current student to get a sense of college life at MSU.
MSU offers campus tours throughout the year, Monday through Friday. We also offer Saturday open house programs. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance so we can personalize your visit.
Where is Morehead State?
MSU is located off Interstate 64 at Exit 137 approximately 100 miles south of Cincinnati, OH, 60 miles west of Huntington, WV, and 60 miles east of Lexington, KY.
- Campus Visits including an academic program meeting - Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays beginning at 12:30 p.m. (March 22-24, 2017, is not available with an academic program meeting, you may still visit campus during these dates, but you will be unable to meet with your academic department.)
- Transfer Visit Day - Once a month on Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Transfer students may also schedule a campus visit.
- School Groups/Organizations - Monday through Friday
- Communication, Media and Languages Visit Day, Friday, March 10, 2017
- Biology and Chemistry Visit Day, Friday, March 31, 3017
- Nursing Campus Visit Day, Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- Transfer Student Nursing Visit Day, Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Contact us at 606-783-2000 or 800-585-6781 to schedule your visit.