Accepted to MSU, what's next?
Congratulations on being accepted to Morehead State University. Before you begin your first class, here is a helpful checklist to get you prepared for what is next.
Download PDF of What's Next
Undergraduate Students Checklist
- You should receive your official acceptance letter in the mail. This will include your MSU ID number which you will need to remember.
- Activate your MYMOREHEADSTATE account. Directions on account set-up are at https://secureweb.moreheadstate.edu/eac/
Your MYMOREHEADSTATE account is very important because it serves as a one-stop location for email, financial aid and billing; you will want to check your account regularly.
- Sign up for one of our SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising & Registration) Sessions
- If you are awarded one of MSU's scholarships, please complete the Scholarship Acceptance Form .You may search for additional opportunities at www.moreheadstate.edu/scholarships
- Utilize our net price tuition calculator which serves as a guide for early financial planning and a preliminary estimate for federal and institutional aid eligibility. Visit www.moreheadstate.edu/netprice
- Make sure you have completed your FAFSA. (Priority Deadline is March 15th) You will need to complete a new FAFSA each year you attend school.
- Once you have a class schedule sign up for a payment plan
- View our MSU Road Map for guidelines as you start your MSU journey
Lastly, check your MSU email at least once a week my.moreheadstate.edu.