Skip to main content

Changing Programs

To change graduate programs you will need to complete another graduate application and select the new program you would like to apply to. If you’ve already paid the $30 application fee you will not have to pay the fee again. You will not need to submit official transcripts or test scores again if you’ve already submitted them. Be sure to check the admission requirements for the new program you’re applying to begin. For additional information, please contact the Graduate School at

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.