Skip to main content

Student Employment

Student employment can be a great way to gain experience and help pay for college. The Office of Financial Aid can help you determine what types of student employment opportunities you are eligible for and how to apply for student jobs on campus.




A department or office that is hiring a student employee must complete all the forms per the instructions below:
  1. Student Employment Request Form - A request form must be completed for every student employee. If the student has not previously worked under the student employment program or has not worked in the past 3 years, the following forms must also be completed. 
  2. I9 Instructions
  3. I9 Form (Include copies of required documentation)
  4. K4 Form
  5. W4 Form
  6. Drug & Alcohol Free Statement
  7. Confidentiality Statement

Evaluation Forms

Evaluations should be completed annually at the end of the spring semester. 
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.