Skip to main content

Retirees Parking Permit Application

This form is for MSU Retirees only. If you are a student or employee, please visit for permit information.

By submitting this form, you agree that this permit is for personal use only. This permit may not be sold or transferred. Any unauthorized or fraudulent use (including family members, current students and faculty/staff) is prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this agreement can/will have their parking privileges permanently revoked.

( ) -
Are you currently employed by MSU in any capacity, including part-time or temporarily? If you are currently employed, you may receive a free Employee permit for 20+ years of service.:*

By checking this box, you agree to the terms listed above.:*
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.