Skip to main content

Apply to Music Programs

Who Should Apply

  • High school students who meet admission criteria at the University and have experience in music.
  • Students with a bachelor degree in music (see Music Graduate Study).


How do I apply?

  1. Apply for admission to Morehead State.
  2. Complete the Music Admission & Scholarship form. You will schedule your audition on your application.
  3. Audition at MSU. Piano students must also complete a placement examination. Credit by examination for course in the Class Piano sequences must be validated by the faculty and processed through the School of Music, Theatre and Dance Office and the MSU Testing Center.