Skip to main content

Clinical Practice (Student Teaching)

To apply for professional student teaching, you must complete the following: 
  • Submit your application one semester prior to the clinical practice semester (September for spring semester; January for fall semester).
  • Submit your application electronically through the College of Education online assessment system, Folio 180. Access the Clincal Practice Application instructions. For assistance with Folio 180, contact Kristie Williams by email: or by phone: 606-783-2731.
Clinical Practice Admissions calendar and guidelines

All clinical practice candidates must meet specific training requirements and exceed certain guidelines and expectations. Learn more.



Teacher Performance Assessment (TPA)

All clinical practice students are required to complete a Teacher Performance Assessment (TPA). Compiling a TPA will provide you with professional growth experiences and documentation that reflects your ability to impact student learning. 


Related Links

  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.