Skip to main content

Applying for Alternative Loans

  1. Go to This will take you to the FASTChoice website that will allow you to compare multiple lenders based on terms and conditions. 
  2. Then select either: Undergraduate Student - in the middle of the screen or Parent Barrowers - at the bottom of the screen. 
  3. Choose a lender from the list and then you will be directed to that lender's website and application. 
  • Morehead (Residential Campus)
    150 University Blvd., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Admissions
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Financial Aid
    121 E. Second St., Morehead, KY 40351
  • Accounting & Financial Services (Student Billing)
    207 Howell-McDowell, Morehead, KY 40351
  • Registrar
    201 Ginger Hall, Morehead, KY 40351
Major In You.