MSU's Counseling and Health Services is a full-service primary care clinic devoted to providing the MSU campus community with medical, dental and mental health care, without leaving campus.
- Health clinic services include preventative care, allergy treatments, immunizations, treatment of illness, physicals and many other medical needs.
- MSU's counseling center provides mental health and substance abuse counseling, as well as emergency and crisis options to our students.
- MSU4U provides relevant awareness and support that fosters an integrated community of caring and enhanced well-being in order to reduce stigma and prevent suicide at Morehead State University. MSU4U offers 24/7 access to resources such as online mental health screenings for depression and anxiety and skill-building tools to help you manage stress and academic life.
- Dental services include X-rays, simple extractions and tooth-colored fillings, cleanings and more.
Flu Vaccinations for Employees
Health Services will be offering flu vaccinations for employees beginning in October.
Schedule an Appointment
An appointment is not necessary, but it is encouraged to decrease your wait time. Walk-ins are accepted throughout the day, but note that those with appointments or emergency needs will be seen first. Health clinic appointments may be scheduled by calling 606-783-2055 or by logging into the Online Patient Portal
. You will use your MSU ID and password to login.
To make an appointment with counseling services, visit 112 Allie Young Hall, or call 606-783-2123.
Hours of Operation
Counseling and Health Services operates on the same hours as the University. Our services continue even when classes are not in session, but we are closed on all holidays observed by the University.
Monday - Friday, 8.a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If after-hours assistance is needed:
- If it is an emergency, dial 911
- You may also visit the St. Claire HealthCare emergency department at 606-783-6500
- Mental health crisis:
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis TEXT Line (FREE, confidential support): Text "Go" or "Start" to 741-741
- Pathways Community Crisis Hotline: 606-324-1141
- St. Claire HealthCare: 606-783-6661
- MSU Campus Police: 606-783-2035 OR 911 (from on-campus phone)
Share your Thoughts
If you have any questions, concerns, compliments, or suggestions, please contact Tonia Socha-Mower at firstname.lastname@example.org.